Plugin Error / No Jail Release Version

tojezota

Cadet
Hey All,

Hopefully Someone can assist. I have done a fresh install of TrueNAS-12.0-U3.1 , I have 2x Nics,
I have previously had Truenas running fine on this hardware but now i cannot install any plugins or create a jail. I get the following error when trying to install plugin,

Error: HTTPConnectionPool(host='download.freebsd.org', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /ftp/releases/amd64 (Caused by NewConnectionError('< urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x82532a310 >: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 65] No route to host'))

Error when creating a Jail,

HTTPSConnectionPool(host='download.freebsd.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /ftp/releases/amd64/ (Caused by NewConnectionError(': Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 65] No route to host'))

I have set DNS and Gateway,time and location, re installed. I can also ping anything from shell.

Not sure what steps to take next.

Thanks

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
The error you listed tells you what's wrong, no route to host. Something in your network setup isn't correct.

tojezota

Cadet
The error you listed tells you what's wrong, no route to host. Something in your network setup isn't correct.
Hi and thanks for the reply,
That’s initially what I thought. Wouldn’t being able to ping out an indication that I have network access?

tojezota

Cadet
All Sorted, For whatever reason my UDM Pro was creating issues. Had a few issues lately with it.
Removed it and gone back to Pfsense.

Working as intended now.