Plugin and Jail errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrredskin

Dabbler
getting the following errors for getting plugin and jails:

for plugin/plex:

Request Method:GET
Request URL:http://192.168.1.92/plugins/plugin/...3fd9b10493c61af47595902d1262a919c077a3ff6ef3/
Software Version:FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201502232343
Exception Type:KeyError
Exception Value:
'ix-warden'
Exception Location:/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/middleware/notifier.py in _simplecmd, line 216
Server time:Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:09:08 -0500

edit: jail actually might be working now. awaiting it to be set up.

mrredskin

Dabbler
update:

i got plex to (attempt) install. After about 20min, I thought it was done. Nothing shows on "installed" tab in Plugins. Here's info:

Feb 24 15:07:33 freenas warden: Building new Jail... Please wait...
Feb 24 15:07:33 freenas warden: zfs clone freenas-boot/usr/jails/.warden-template-pluginjail@clean freenas-boot/usr/jails/plexmediaserver_1
Feb 24 15:07:37 freenas warden: Success!
Feb 24 15:07:37 freenas warden: Jail created at /usr/jails/plexmediaserver_1
Feb 24 15:07:37 freenas manage.py: [middleware.exceptions:38] [MiddlewareError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/mnt/Lisa/jails/plexmediaserver_1/.plugins/PLUGIN']

Any recommendations?

Jail was created successfully

Last edited:

itchiTrigger

Dabbler
I have the exact same problem.

pschatz100

Guru
I would suggest you check the forum rules about posting details of your system and exactly what you did. Nobody can diagnose a problem with the information you gave.

It would be like saying to your doctor: "My elbow hurts. What's wrong with me?" And expecting an intelligent answer.

mrredskin

Dabbler
I would suggest you check the forum rules about posting details of your system and exactly what you did. Nobody can diagnose a problem with the information you gave.

It would be like saying to your doctor: "My elbow hurts. What's wrong with me?" And expecting an intelligent answer.

lol, so none of the info I gave told you anything?

regardless, I used a new usb stick and waited for a newer 9.3 release. problem solved. thanks for the support, tho...

pschatz100

Guru
lol, so none of the info I gave told you anything?

regardless, I used a new usb stick and waited for a newer 9.3 release. problem solved. thanks for the support, tho...
That's great. Glad you got it working.
To answer your question... No. The info you gave did not offer enough detail to provide insight into your problem. It is good that you got your system running - but even now, one could not determine exactly what the problem was.

Why the attitude? The experienced folks on the forum are here to help folks solve problems. They do this to support the community - and they do it without asking anything in return. The forum guidelines are there to help make it easier to understand a user's problem and offer advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.