Plex efault error/iocage deletion

TKWolf

Dabbler
Hiya folks,
So I've had my plex server working great for the past month or two until I got stupid and poked my head where I had no business. Essentially I wanted to look at something so I set up an smb share inside of my plex server databases, messed with something and the server went down. I had a copy of the files I was messing with which I cloned but that didn't bring it back. So, I thought, no big deal, I'll delete the plex plugin, reinstall it and bing bang boom I'll be good to go. BUT when I try to reinstall I get this error
[EFAULT] Exception: CallError:[EFAULT] An error occured! Please read above occured, destroyed plex-plexpass.
I have searched for a solution but cannot find one that works. The only one that I haven't tried is removing the iocage dataset. I haven't tried this because I have a dataset with a whole bunch of media that I don't want to be deleted underneath of the iocage dataset. Would that be a solution? Would running
iocage clean -a . in shell fix my error as someone suggested elsewhere?

thanks for your help in advance,

Tyson

D

dlavigne

That error means it couldn't complete the installation, typically due to a network error. Can you ping an Internet address (such as google.com) from the FreeNAS shell? Is there a firewall or proxy in the way? Is your Internet connection experiencing slowdowns? If it isn't any of that, paste the complete output of ifconfig (within code tags) and the FreeNAS version.