Owncloud 9.0.3 - carddav/caldav not working after apps update

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillka

Explorer
Hello,

my contact/calendar synchronization stop working after I have updated calendar and contact apps inside the owncloud 9.0.3 plugin.
Actually I have Calendar 1.3.2 and Contact 1.3.1 (before the problems I think I have Calendar and Contact 1.2.x versions)

I have deleted that plugin/jail and re-installed new one it but I still see new versions of apps and sync to android doesnt work, here is error I see in owncloud log:

Fatal: webdav:
Exception: {"Message":"This is not supposed to happen"
"Exception":"LogicException"
"Code":0
"Trace":"#0 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/CardDAV\/Plugin.php(159): OCA\\DAV\\CardDAV\\Plugin->getAddressbookHomeForPrincipal('principals\/grou...')\n#1 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/PropFind.php(98): Sabre\\CardDAV\\Plugin->Sabre\\CardDAV\\{closure}()\n#2 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/CardDAV\/Plugin.php(160): Sabre\\DAV\\PropFind->handle('{urn:ietf:param...'
Object(Closure))\n#3 [internal function]: Sabre\\CardDAV\\Plugin->propFindEarly(Object(Sabre\\DAV\\PropFind)
Object(Sabre\\CalDAV\\Principal\\User))\n#4 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array
Array)\n#5 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(999): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('propFind'
Array)\n#6 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(919): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->getPropertiesByNode(Object(Sabre\\DAV\\PropFind)
Object(Sabre\\CalDAV\\Principal\\User))\n#7 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/CorePlugin.php(334): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->getPropertiesForPath('principals\/grou...'
Array
0)\n#8 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpPropFind(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request)
Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#9 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array
Array)\n#10 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(459): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('method:PROPFIND'
Array)\n#11 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(248): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request)
Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#12 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/lib\/server.php(150): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#13 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v2\/remote.php(29): OCA\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#14 \/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/remote.php(138): require_once('\/usr\/pbi\/ownclo...')\n#15 {main}"
"File":"\/usr\/pbi\/owncloud-amd64\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/lib\/carddav\/plugin.php"
"Line":54
"User":"smith"}

Any idea what can I do to fix this issue?

update:
- I have lower the apps version to 1.2.x, lower the owncloud version to 9.0 (installed older .pbi), rebooted to previous freenas version but nothing helped.... :-( same errors...

Last edited:

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I'd post a bug on the owncloud github. does the calendar work through the web-interface?

are you sure those app versions aren't for owncloud 9.1

stillka

Explorer
I'd post a bug on the owncloud github. does the calendar work through the web-interface?

are you sure those app versions aren't for owncloud 9.1
Hi,

contacts and calendar are working fine in the web interface. I have deleted everything related to the owncloud plugin and jail, installed old version of owncloud 9.0.2, downloaded old calendar/contact apps from git - 1.2.x, did a new setup, imported contacts and calendar events from vcf and ics files, all OK in web but no sync, same error.

so actually I deleted all again and installed latest 9.0.3 with default apps and waiting for support :-(

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Did you post a bug / thread in the owncloud github / forum.
The calendar app has always worked as expected for me with owncloud and nextcloud, syncing to my android phone.

stillka

Explorer
Did you post a bug / thread in the owncloud github / forum.
The calendar app has always worked as expected for me with owncloud and nextcloud, syncing to my android phone.
its problem of the latest version, owncloud bug, same issue in ocloud.de, contact sync doesn't work there either

Status
Not open for further replies.