Official Storj-node app

daschmidt

Explorer
Hello,

I'm try to get the official app storj to run on my truenas-scale.
Long time ago I had already a node running on a other server. The difference was the port.
This is the first think, what's not clear. Why the official storj doc use 28967 and the Storjnode from truenas use 20988.

The second think is, if the app start, the deploying stuck on Back-off restarting failed container and the web butten doesen't come on.
In the logs there is something with:
Error: systemclock is out of sync: system clock is out of sync with all trusted satellites. Is it possible, that there is the error?

Hope someone can help.

c77dk

Patron
The second think is, if the app start, the deploying stuck on Back-off restarting failed container and the web butten doesen't come on.
In the logs there is something with:
Error: systemclock is out of sync: system clock is out of sync with all trusted satellites. Is it possible, that there is the error?
I haven't any experience with storj, but from the error I have to ask: is your system properly synced to a reliable ntp source? Could be the time is off, or just a bad error message.

daschmidt

Explorer
properly synced to a reliable ntp source
I already changed the ntp server to
0.at.pool.ntp.org
1.at.pool.ntp.org
2.at.pool.ntp.org
3.at.pool.ntp.org

the time in the ui is correct(10:52).
in the shell it's 11:52

theguy167

Cadet
I have the same problem. My UI is saying the right time but my alerts are not on the right time. Is there anyone that can help? I have 3 different times on my general setting tab it is 1046 on the alerts it is 1746 and the shell is 2340. There is no time setting on the app that I can see.