No Web ip on set up

Brassyboy

Cadet
Hi, I'm new to this all so please bare with me here. I'm running an old dell optiplex (i5-2400) in a bigger case with some hard drives in, I've installed truenas and set up but it says the Web user interface is at http://0.0.0.0

No idea what to do here, I've tried different cables and still nothing
Any help greatly appreciated!

jgreco

Resident Grinch
Welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Please take a few moments to review the Forum Rules, conveniently linked at the top of every page in red, and pay particular attention to the section on how to formulate a useful problem report, especially including a detailed description of your hardware.

You've basically given no one anything to work with, so the responses will tend to be random guesses rather than anything useful. My best guess would be that whatever ethernet is in the "old Dell Optiplex" is some crappy unsupported ethernet chipset, seeing as how Dell commonly stuffs their machines with crap for parts. If that is the case, it would be prudent to acquire an Intel Desktop CT PCI add-in card (make sure the card is genuine Intel, not an Amazon or eBay fakecard).