No metadata with plex/no available plugins anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3RadMan

Explorer
I recently moved my freenas setup to a vm because of the terrible performance loss from bhyve when using windows. Ever since I've been having trouble with my plex plugin. At first I just couldn't get any metadata and now the whole plugin section of freenas isn't responding. I am able to download and create a plex jail and can access the plex giu if I use freenas 11.2 new gui. However I am stuck in that case at the no metadata, in addition to not being able to use dhcp for the setup process. If I try to use dhcp I just get an error message and no error if I set up a static IP. With no luck for the metadata part and the messed up dhcp I decided to try the legacy freenas gui, with even worse luck. When I open the plugins tab all it says is "No available plugins services". I have checked the gateway and added 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 to the nameservers with no luck. I can check for updates and ping services without an issue, so my vm is getting an internet signal.

Any ideas what's happening?

Specs:
ESXI 6.7
Freenas 11.2
2X xeon 2670
Asus Z9PA-D8
128gb ddr3 ecc ram
norco 4224 chassis
intel X550-T2 NIC
Intel RES2SV240
LSI 9240-8i (flahed to 9211-8i it mode)
6 8TB WD white hdd's
6 10TB WD white hdd's
3 Samsung ssd's

Th3RadMan

Explorer
Edit, I just saw that 11.2 legacy doesn't support. I still have the issue with plex not loading metadata. Additionally I noticed if I have a vpn running on my windows machine, the videos take a long time to load, unlike before the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.