no active directory after upgrade to 11.1 U4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdbrant

Cadet
I am getting an error after upgrading from freenas 11.0 U4 to 11.1 U4 We have our freenas connected to a samba 4 ad server.
Everything worked fine before the upgrade but afterwards the active directory doesn't work and i get the following error when i try to enable it.
error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed (unable to get issuer certificate), Connect error

I am able to boot from the previous environment and everything works fine but i was wondering if anyone else has come across this or if there is an known fix for it.

jdbrant

Cadet
We haven't been able to resolve it. However i haven't been able to put the time into trying.
It's definitely not the FQDN issue. The active directory works fine with the previous version 11.0 U4.
When i couldn't get it working i just set it back to the previous boot environment and have left it that way.
The plan was to set up another freenas box in a test environment in order to play around with the issue a little further.
Unfortunately in the work place the day to day stuff has to come first so i just haven't had time.
It makes me feel better that it looks though like I am not the only one who ran into the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.