NextCloud

Bureaua

Explorer
Im Running TrueNAS latest version and Im trying to install NextCloud. I read all the documentation and I just can't get it to configure it. Im always getting this error message. Can anyone see what Im missing?--Thank You

More info
I have no jail created
I selected a pool for jails
When I hit install NextCloud, it creates a Jail which I give a name and select DHCP.
Then it runs for 5 minutes with the message initial verification complete 20%
Then I get the error message attached

I can't find a good documentation to guide me through the install. It is hit and miss. Very frustrating.
Im running TrueNAS 12.0 Stable, and the documentation is for Free NAS 11-3. Not the same screen.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 9.02.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 9.02.14 AM.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

xames

Patron
I have install Danb35 github script and works fine. Find in this forum the threat.

G8One2

Patron
The script works pretty well. Id suggest using it as well.

Bureaua

Explorer
This is too complex for me. I can't figure it out. Im new to this, does not know command line.

Is there an easy step follow procedure somewhere I could use this get this plugin installed? all the videos on Youtube on how to install that plugin does not work. I just can't get pass the first step. I choose a location for my jails, iocage installed.

Im will give up with that TrueNAS system. Can't find out up to date documentation..