New LetsEncrypt Cert not being issued to clients

derWalter

Explorer
1689840148545.png

even though I have a valid cert, if I try to access any.mydomain.at (which is pointed to my public nas ip via cloudflare dns), I get an connection error.

Web sites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for any.mydomain.at expired on 17/07/2023.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

tried to flush dns caches on clients and reboot the nas (as this helped in the past with LetsEncrypt Cert issues...) but to no avail.

I am using traefik and nexcloud, both from the truecharts repo and they are not up to date (as there are breaking upgrades, again,
where I dont find the time to do atm...) but everyting was working till I rebooted to make the new LE cert working.

Any clues, tipps, ideas, help is highly appreacheated.

danb35

Hall of Famer
any.mydomain.at (which is pointed to my public nas ip
This sounds like it's inviting a visit from @RussianMafia, but...

What's the relationship among Traefik, the TrueNAS GUI, and the Let's Encrypt cert you mention? Is the GUI behind Traefik, as TrueCharts' own docs suggest? Or is it exposed directly?

If the GUI is behind Traefik, are you using cluster-issuer to get the cert? Or are you telling Traefik to use the cert from TrueNAS? The latter is no longer supported, as I understand.

sretalla