LetsEncrypt wildcard SSL cert with Namecheap DDNS

Siress

Dabbler
Fresh install of TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.3.2 as I'm working on migrating away from Synology.

My domain is hosted by Namecheap with a DDNS setup that is frequently updated by a simple cron job; which works fine on TrueNAS. However, I've not been able to establish an auto-renewing LetsEncrypt wildcard SSL certificate through TrueNAS SCALE. At time of writing, the only DNS-Authenticator profiles available are for Cloudflare and Route53, and a generic "shell" profile. After studying the acme.sh option for a while, I've hit a dead end. One of the parameters required to pass to acme.sh for Namecheap is "NAMECHEAP_SOURCEIP". While I can provide the FQDN to acme.sh and let the DDNS resolve to IP address, Namecheap.com requires that the actual IP address be whitelisted in order to be the SOURCEIP; that is to say that I must manually provide Namecheap with my ISPs dynamic IP address to establish it as the "SOURCEIP", thus compromising auto-renewal.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to approach this short of migrating to Cloudflare? I've had issues with them in the past and would rather not add any additional complexity where it clearly isn't needed.

Thank you!

Siress

Dabbler