New FreeNAS install & Reslivering lost access to jail

Hey guys... weird issue...

Completely new install of freenas (11.2-U6). Restored settings from saved backup right before reinstall of new FreeNAS. In doing all of this, caught a dying drive, replaced and reslivered...

I have a jail that runs a bunch of little apps (sonarr, radarr, SabNZBd...) but most importantly, a MySQL (it MAY be MariaDB)... that logs a bunch of things. However, I seem to have lost access to writing to that SQL database (run kodi on a bunch of devices, none of which are capable of marking off watched shows)... and I can not log into the jail via SSH (or shell/jexec)
When I try jexec'ing ito the jail, it kicks back with: jexec: execlp: /usr/local/bin/zsh: No such file or directory.
When I try SSHing into it, it rejects all of my passwords (for differing accounts that run different things on it)...

Lastly, and probably the weirdest... I cant go to the "Jails" tab in FreeNAS GUI... it just doesnt do anything.

BUT, the jail IS running and I can log into the WebGUI for things like Sonarr and Radarr that run on it...

Any help would be appreciated.

Which version were you running before the new install?

At least the same major version (11.2)... BUT, I think build U4.

Weirdly, the SQL database seems to have let me start writing to it as Kodi is now ticking off watched episodes again, but I still can not log into the jail via FreeNAS Shell or SSH, and I can access the jails tab through any browser that isnt Firefox (not sure what this is about, my assumption is something saved in FireFox thats stopping that tab from opening... but honestly, the browser issue is pretty low on my list.

Im likely going to do a complete clean install and dump data back to the server (pulling it off now)... and then rebuild my jails. I may need to move my SQL server to a seperate machine, using a jail to host the SQL has been... odd. VM worked fine in the past, but i was trying to streamline the whole thing a bit and speed up everything by running everything in jails rather than committing X memory for a VM and using network bandwidth for disk writes...

pschatz100

Guru
For the browser issue, try clearing browser cache. If Firefox still does not work, try to capture an error message.

I use Firefox exclusively, and do not have problems with it.