Network issues during jail creation

Antoshka

Dabbler
Hello,
I'd like to ask for help with network configuration. I've updated my network equipment, and now I'm getting errors when I install any plugins (previously installed plugins are working).
Current network setup: Ubiquiti UDM Pro (router/firewall) and a few switches/WAP (don't think exact model matter). There are the main network (192.168.10.0/24) and a couple of VLANs. TrueNAS and Jails are in the main network - 192.168.10.0/24. This network has an active DHCP server. I don't have any issues connecting any physical devices to this network, the DHCP server works as expected.
I have DHCP / Configuration issues when I create jail (I tried to install a couple of jails, issues appear for all of them).
I'm getting this issue with Advanced plugin installation (DHCP on/off):
Install Error: Jail: nextcloud_jail has a missing configuration, please check that the dataset is mounted.
I'm getting these issue with Simple plugin installation (1- DHCP on, 2 - Manual IP configuration):
Install Error: Acquiring DHCP address: FAILED, address received: 0.0.0.0/8 Stopped Test due to DHCP failure
Install Error: jail had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg.FreeBSD.org could not be reached via DNS, check network configuration plugin destroyed.

I have a correct gateway in the Global Network Configuration.
Also, I see an IP lease/reservation on the Ubiquiti dashboard/devices.

I wouldn't be surprised if this issue exists due to Ubiquiti's wrong/missing config.

Thanks!