Need some Assistance with Plex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temido2222

Cadet
Let me tell you the adventure I've had with Plex and Freenas in general over the past few days. Specs: R710 with 16 GB of ram and 6x3 TB in Raid Z1. No failed disks or any other errors. I updated to 11.2 and decided to reinstall plex from scratch. I followed this- https://forums.freenas.org/index.ph...to-install-plex-in-a-freenas-11-0-jail.19412/ guide and it worked and I tried to install a custom agent. Plex started throwing connection refused errors all over the place. I then reinstalled the jail over four times today before giving up. I've tried so many things. I tried making /config have 777 permissions. I looked in the logs file for clues. I checked that it was listening on the right ports. Pinging the box works. Setting up ssh in the jail works. Telnet and curling the box on the port. I knew I was checking the right port. What I don't understand is why it was working yesterday but not today. I diagnosed yesterday's issue to being on the wrong subnet and not being able to setup plex, but now plex isn't even showing anything. I would just run plex as a VM on Proxmox but that box has a pathetic CPU. At this point I'm willing to give someone VPN credientials to my LAN and fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.