NameError: name 'collections' is not defined -- after update

Lazulitone

Dabbler
I am having the same error when mounting datasets, however, I can confirm it happens regardless of whether or not there are spaces. Would someone offer more to get around this before the U3 release? How do I define 'collections'?

I am migrating my Plex server to PlexPass on a new 11.2 Jail from the CLI. I am unable to make the new mount point.

The following is the error I receive when I press "save" in the mount setup.
<<name 'collections' is not defined>>

apb0703

Dabbler
Anyone know of a work around if my dataset has spaces? I had to do a Plex reinstall and now I am unable to create the mount point because my source folder is under Main/Windows Files/

I am also experiencing this issue and do not have spaces in the paths. My jails would start fine but the directory mapping was not working. I also could not add or edit fstab entries. There must have been something else in the fstabs of my jails that were causing the issue.

I was able to work around this issue by creating a new/blank fstab file in /mnt/**activated-pool**/iocage/jails/**jail-name**/fstab.
Once the fstab files were wiped, I was able to re-add the entries using iocage fstab -a and/or the web ui. From there, all is well again for me.

Interestingly, a quick glance shows the re-created fstab files to be the same as the replaced ones. o_O