MPIO Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgreco

Resident Grinch
Prime example of a company (whoever they are) that were solely interested in selling you a product and not actually valuing your data.

I just wish you had done enough research and asked enough intelligent questions to realize the bone-job you were about to get yourself into by buying the product. :/

Hey, I suggested he name names:

Name some names. What company sold you Asus 1U servers with 4GB of RAM and preloaded FreeNAS on there for you?

'Cuz, really, y'know, that is so crappy.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Hey, I suggested he name names:

'Cuz, really, y'know, that is so crappy.

I know. That company, whoever they are, *should* be publicly flogged for this. They deserve the beating they'd receive, and hopefully, someone else will read about their crappy practices and NOT go to them next time.

I bet the OP would have liked to know what company it was, but doesn't want to share for the next guy that might have this problem.

Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

rogerh

Guru
I find that, career-wise, it is not necessarily a good idea to get my employer involved in a possible defamation suit. Even when I'm right.

HoneyBadger

actually does care
Administrator
iXsystems
Unfortunately as @rogerh points out the OP may not have the ability (due to NDA costing him his job) or willingness (due to managerial backblast costing him his job) to name names.

We can certainly say that any company doing these things is full of crap and I wager I could do a better job on a late Friday night after a few tequilas; and because I'm not specifying a single company, it's not defamation, just personal opinion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.