Moving Plex config from Warden jail to iocage

tgn55

Dabbler
Hi,
I have moved my sonarr, radarr etc systems from Warden to iocage successfully, setting up the config data for each app as described in @Pentaflake posts... but I cannot find my Plex data! (Plexpass actually.. if that matters...)

I really want to copy existing (Warden) Plex database/config etc rather than rebuild it under iocage... have searched in all the usual locations, but so far I am stumped.
Any pointers as to where to find this stuff in my jail? Once located I think I'm good to copy... unless there are special tricks re Plex that may not apply to my other apps...

Thanks,

FreeNAS-11.2-RELEASE.
Plex: 1.13.5.5332

nojohnny101

Wizard
I just went through this 2 nights ago. I ended finding my plex database not in any place mentioned on here or on the official plex support page. Not sure why, my install was a simple one with pkg install when it was a warden jail.

Note this was the path after I had upgraded from 9.11-U6 to 11.2-U1

Might be a worth checking out. mine was located at:
/mnt/tank1/jail/plex/usr/local/plexdata-plexpass/Plex\ Media\ Server/

where tank1 is your pool name

Hope this helps.

tgn55

Dabbler

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
I just went through this 2 nights ago. I ended finding my plex database not in any place mentioned on here or on the official plex support page. Not sure why, my install was a simple one with pkg install when it was a warden jail.

Note this was the path after I had upgraded from 9.11-U6 to 11.2-U1

Might be a worth checking out. mine was located at:
/mnt/tank1/jail/plex/usr/local/plexdata-plexpass/Plex\ Media\ Server/

where tank1 is your pool name

Hope this helps.
This is the default path and is documents everywhere. You can't be outside the jail though. All parts are relative to the jail root.