Mounted network share permission

Blue Dargon

Cadet
I have a Truenas server running multiple jails, VM's... My storage on the server is running low. so i firured up another old machine also running turenas.
Created a shared folder on the "new" one and mounted the shared folder using NFS.

On the Truenas Server it seems to work perfectly i can access the folders and create new folders using CLI.

2 Problems though
--Emby (installed as a jail on the Main server) dose not have access to the mounted folder
I have mounted a folder from the mainserver inside the emby Jail (mnt/Tank/Media) the mount location is mnt/Tank/Media/spare
" mount 192.168.230.11:/mnt/HPMain/Media /mnt/Tank/Media/Spare "
from emby i can see the folders inside the Media folder including the Spare Folder. But i Connot access it.

-- From my windows machine i can access my shared folders on both the man Server Aswell as the Spare server i can access and manipulate all folders for both servers.
bit if im on the shared folder from my main server and select the folder that is mounted in the background to the Spare server " MainServ/Media/Spare" i get Access not permitted . you might not have permission error.

I gather that i need to somehow give the Main server more permission's but i dont know how / where
Any Ideas?

Or dose some one have a completely different approach on how to use a second Truenas server to increase the space on the first server?