mount points for Motioneye

bonestaak

Explorer
I have plugin Motioneye installed. i have installed a SSD for the video's of my Dahua. Too bad when making mounting points it asked for source and destination. i want to put the video's on /mnt/video But i can not browse to that map

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2020-11-08 om 15.04.14.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2020-11-08 om 15.04.14.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 337

bonestaak

Explorer
Shall I put it differently: How can you assign a workspace or even better: a separate disk to a plugin, to replace the standard space somewhere under the jail?

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2020-11-08 om 17.40.39.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2020-11-08 om 17.40.39.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 342
  • Schermafbeelding 2020-11-08 om 17.41.03.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2020-11-08 om 17.41.03.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 256

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
So you want to have the pool (you said disk) "video", subdirectory "video-opname" mounted in place of the camera recording location in the jail (/var/lib/motioneye/camera1), although you mention wanting to put it in /mnt/video (which would require a change in motioneye to look there instead of /var/lib/motioneye, assuming that would be possible in the application).

If you just want to do it the straight replace as-is way with no changes in Motioneye:

#need first to empty the target mount (save anything from there that you want first)
iocage exec Motioneye rm -r /var/lib/motioneye/camera1/*
iocage fstab Motioneye -a /mnt/video/video-opname /var/lib/motioneye/camera1 nullfs rw 0 0

If you want to do it in the application and use /mnt/video like you said, then do this:
iocage exec Motioneye mkdir/mnt/video
iocage fstab Motioneye -a /mnt/video/video-opname /mnt/video nullfs rw 0 0
#then make the required changes in Motioneye to point to /mnt/video

bonestaak

Explorer
So you want to have the pool (you said disk) "video", subdirectory "video-opname" mounted in place of the camera recording location in the jail (/var/lib/motioneye/camera1), although you mention wanting to put it in /mnt/video (which would require a change in motioneye to look there instead of /var/lib/motioneye, assuming that would be possible in the application).

If you just want to do it the straight replace as-is way with no changes in Motioneye:

#need first to empty the target mount (save anything from there that you want first)
iocage exec Motioneye rm -r /var/lib/motioneye/camera1/*
iocage fstab Motioneye -a /mnt/video/video-opname /var/lib/motioneye/camera1 nullfs rw 0 0

If you want to do it in the application and use /mnt/video like you said, then do this:
iocage exec Motioneye mkdir/mnt/video
iocage fstab Motioneye -a /mnt/video/video-opname /mnt/video nullfs rw 0 0
#then make the required changes in Motioneye to point to /mnt/video
Hmm, i think this must be in shell? i do not find shell in jail or plugin

sretalla