Missing disks and volumes in web gui

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDI

Dabbler
FreeNAS-9.10-STABLE-201604111739 (896cc83

I have had my freenas backup system off for a while because I ran out of room. Today I decided to update the system by adding some more drives. When I booted up I was able to connect to the web ui and I can also connect to the system from my windows machine and access all the data. The problem is, none of the data or disks show in the web ui. All my data seems to be there when I connect to the system through windows explorer, but nothing shows in the web ui. I also thought I would try updating the system to see if that fixes the issue, but the update tab is also completely empty. This isn't a huge deal because I was planning on wiping everything out before installing the new drives and doing a full backup, but it seems the only way to do this is through the web ui.

There is one other change that I made that I wouldn't think would cause any issues (but you never know with *nix style system) is add a 10Gb network adapter. It seems to work great in transferring data off the system, but so far is less than stellar transferring things onto the system. I'm guessing this is because the drives are mostly full and/or the way the files are written to the drive (and I may also have a drive that was added in a non optimal way, but I thought I fixed it).

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
On some occasions, there are weirdnesses in the web UI. Try clearing your cache, or using a different browser, just to see if that doesn't solve it for you. (I know, it sounds stupid).

Status
Not open for further replies.