MinIO Pod/App Shell. Where are the MinIO CLI executables?

ScottN

Cadet
I have MinIO app installed and working fine.

With the app installed, is there a way to get to the MinIO CLI to manage buckets and objects instead of using an development API? Reason I ask is I have files on my Pool I'd like to ingest into MinIO buckets, but don't want to use a development API.

Also, is this the spot to get support on a particular app? Seems like in the context menu for an app there should be an entry for like "Get Support" that goes to the apps official forum.

Thanks.

jgreco

Resident Grinch
There aren't "official forums" for the apps, nor is there a formal paid support strategy. This is a community forum, where community members help each other out with issues that they're familiar with. "Get Support" sounds a lot like an expectation that there will be some official support channel, but this isn't that. You are welcome to post your inquiry here, and see if any community members have the answer. If not, then, like most free software, the onus is upon you to track back to upstream projects, such as MinIO, using their forums or support resources to solve your issue and/or determine how that interacts with TrueNAS, and perhaps become the resident expert in this community providing that support. In general, history suggests that we're best at helping you with the TrueNAS-specific aspects of support, while upstream projects are better at handling issues generally involving them.