Migrate Proxmox ZFS Pool to TrueNAS Scale

Hi there
My actual Setup is:

Proxmox Hypervisor
ZFS Pool created in Proxmox

Code:
zpool list -v
NAME                                            SIZE  ALLOC   FREE  CKPOINT  EXPANDSZ   FRAG    CAP  DEDUP    HEALTH  ALTROOT
zfspool                                        27.3T  24.1T  3.19T        -         -    24%    88%  1.00x    ONLINE  -
  raidz1-0                                     27.3T  24.1T  3.19T        -         -    24%  88.3%      -    ONLINE
    ata-WDC_WD101EFAX-68LDBN0_VCHEWBYP             -      -      -        -         -      -      -      -    ONLINE
    ata-WDC_WD101EFAX-68LDBN0_VCHG1UAP             -      -      -        -         -      -      -      -    ONLINE
    ata-WDC_WD101EFAX-68LDBN0_VCG78KAN             -      -      -        -         -      -      -      -    ONLINE

some Datasets:

Code:
zfs list -o name,sharenfs,mountpoint
NAME                       SHARENFS  MOUNTPOINT
zfspool                    off       /zfspool
zfspool/backup             off       /zfspool/backup
zfspool/data               off       /zfspool/data
zfspool/photo              off       /zfspool/photo
zfspool/public             off       /zfspool/public

On this Datasets are some of my qcow2 Disks from Proxmox VM's

Code:
root@proxmox:/zfspool/photo# ls -l images/140/
total 216085718
-rw-r----- 1 root root 227943710720 Jun 29 17:43 vm-140-disk-0.qcow2
-rw-r----- 1 root root   1074135040 Aug 20  2021 vm-140-disk-1.qcow2

Proxmox:

Code:
zfs -V
zfs-2.1.4-pve1
zfs-kmod-2.1.4-pve1

so my Question is, can i export this Pool on Proxmox, put this 3 Disks in a different Bare Metal Hardware with a running TrueNAS Scale and import this in so that i can use this qcow2 Files furthermore?

Nick2253

Wizard
Your question isn't super clear to me. However, maybe I can clarify a few things:

A ZFS Pool can be imported by any version of ZFS that is compatible with the feature-flags of that pool. Since ProxMox uses OpenZFS, then you should easily be able to import a ProxMox-created ZFS pool into TrueNAS and vice-versa.

Once you mount the pool, you should be able to move those files around to wherever you want to move them. As far as the specifics of what you're trying to do with these files, it's unclear from your question. However, as a general statement, Proxmox should be able to import qcow2 files from any support storage medium.