Manual Release upgrade via putty

kondisz

Dabbler
Hello,

Is there any chance to upgrade the server from the putty via ssh? Today I was fighting with php in jails where I tried a lot of things and in the end I thought about "ok, I will configure it from the beginning" and after removing jails something goes totally wrong

After every start boot machine starts shutting down after 1-3 minutes of the normal boot. Unfortunately, I don't have physical access to the machine until the end of the week, but I killed some python task what gave me a working machine but without Web GUI.

What do you suggest? How to repair it without physical access or how to run the manual update again, maybe I broke something in boot files?

Already done - today upgraded to 12.0-RELEASE.
In addition today I removed olders version of boot - unlucky

kondisz

Dabbler
I found such command:
midclt call update.manual "<direct_path>"

But unfortunately after stopping python I got below message from the SSH:
Code:
Welcome to FreeNAS

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/sbin/hactl", line 171, in <module>
    main(args.command, args.q)

File "/usr/local/sbin/hactl", line 17, in main
    client = Client()

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/client/client.py", li                                                                             ne 281, in __init__
    self._ws.connect()

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/client/client.py", li                                                                             ne 124, in connect
    rv = super(WSClient, self).connect()

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/ws4py/client/__init__.py", line 2                                                                             16, in connect
    self.sock.connect(self.bind_addr)

ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 61] Connection refused

Warning: settings changed through the CLI are not written to

the configuration database and will be reset on reboot.

Trying command with stopped python:
root@freenas[~]# midclt call update.manual "TrueNAS-12.0-U1-manual-update.tar" Failed to run middleware call. Daemon not running?

Trying command before killing python:
root@freenas[~]# midclt call update.manual "TrueNAS-12.0-U1-manual-update.tar" 38

sretalla