Lost pools during migration

Good Moring,

I am pretty new to FreeNAS/TrueNAS, so I initially started by just setting up a striped drive and checking it out to see if it would be an environment that I would like. Its done great so far and it was going so well that I forgot to stop and set this up properly. Realizing that I had gone a little too far and needed to work on my redundancy, I am working on migrating everything over to 4 x 4tb disks (2 of which are on order, 2 are in the system currently where "old-tank" is now stored).

What I was looking to do was move my data to temporary storage (2 500 gb ssds and 2 1tb ssds in mirror) and wipe all data on "old-tank" so that I could properly build out a Z/2 configuration. I was moving data from what is now called "old-tank" previously called "vault" to the new storage what is now known as "vault". Following the steps outline in this post (https://www.truenas.com/community/threads/howto-migrate-data-from-one-pool-to-a-bigger-pool.40519/) I was able to replicate the data successfully, and it is present on the temporary storage, but I started having other problems.

1st: none of my previous jails work. I uploaded the previous config file but it just doesn't seem to be taking. The vault folder which was previously under "/mnt" is now under "/". I have tried mv cp and ln to try to get this to work, but not having much luck.

2nd: I am unable to see "old-tank" in truenas. Through ssh, I am able to import/export and show status. Here is the interesting part in that, I can see the snapshots for "old-tank" in truenas. My VM's seem to be working as well.

There is some data on there, and while it is not important it would be time-saving to keep. If we can't get this to work, I would at least like to figure out a way to pull the data off.

Thanks in advance.

Got this fixed. Eventually, I was able to get this imported.