Lost network config after network update

Lappro

Cadet
I've switched ISP's at home and as a result have a new router/modem.
My old network was using the ip range 192.168.1.1/24,
my new network is using the ip range 192.168.2.1/24.

I used a static IP for TrueNas/FreeNAS (192.168.1.21), which obviously doesn't work in the new network. However I'm having issues updating it for the new network. It looks like all network config has been lost, at least I'm lost after attempting various things.

My setup is that I'm using Proxmox (debian) as a hypervisor, and I'm running TrueNAS as a vm inside it.
I know both the hypervisor as well as other VMs work after updating the network settings, although TrueNAS is the only FreeBSD system I'm running and my lack of experience with that doesn't help.
But due to the lack of network access at the moment I only have screenshots instead of pasteable cli text.

See ifconfig response and a uname -a for version info:
truenas-cli-network.png

Now I've been looking in /etc/rc* file for network config and couldn't find any.
Because I thought I needed to set the vtnet0 network interface to DHCP or simply the new network ip range.

I've tried setting something up in /etc/rc.conf.network, and setting netif_enable to yes, but without results so far:
1618574479502.png

I've also gotten the /etc/netifcli.sh program to setup/fix the network setup, however it either doesn't solve my problem, or I haven't used the right settings to get it working yet.

Trying to start the network with /etc/netstart throws some network unreachable errors:
1618574712276.png

Trying a netif restart shows a DHCP connection attempt, but eventually fails: /etc/rc.d/netif restart
1618574904646.png

I'm out of ideas to try and I have not found a solution yet.

Any help getting this to a working network connection would be greatly appreciated.

sretalla