Locked myself out of the network

So I was messing with link aggregation and I was trying to get my two ethernet ports to link with 2 aggragated ports on my switch and now I can't access anything. I am accessing the server through monitor output. It says that the IP is 10.0.0.20:82 but nothing happens when I go there for more context I can not ping any other device on the network from the server or to the server. My unifi controller is running on the freenas box so all I can do switch what it is connected too. I am trying to revert what I have done I am back to connected to one interface but I think my network configuration is messed up from resetting it and playing with it.

I am sorry for the noob problem I am new to this stuff.

Thanks

You should be able to reset the network at the terminal, not sure if this will undo what you did or not.

Alternatively you can do a fresh install and upload a known good config. In reality, this is likely the best and fastest way to recover from this, if the above doesnt work.

If you dont have a config, start making one once in awhile before and after big changes and whatnot. They will come in handy af, I guarantee it.