Issues with networking in jails/plugins

rakor

Dabbler
Hey there,

I am running TrueNAS-12.0-U5.1 on a HP Microserver Gen 10 Plus. The device has 4 NICs. The first igb0 is used for the TrueNAS itself. The others should be used for other purposes. So should the igb1 be used for services and jails.
So I installed a jail with the following networksettings. The jail seems to run and networking ist working... But it is terrible slow.
1631394468428.png

If I open the edit-menu for the jails configuration I get the following error:
Code:
HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.freebsd.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /security/unsupported.html (Caused by NewConnectionError(': Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 65] No route to host'))

Then I wanted to install syncthing as a plugin. I already had it installed yesterday as a test and removed it. Yesterday it was working properly. Today I wanted to install a new synchting-plugin-jail, but everytime I try to install it get different errors during installation, all saying some resources could not be reached in the internet. Here is one error as an example:
Code:
Error: syncthing had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg error: - pkg-static: http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/FreeBSD:12:amd64/latest/meta.txz: Network is unreachable pkg-static: http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/FreeBSD:12:amd64/latest/packagesite.txz: Network is unreachable Please check your network Partial plugin destroyed

I have also the S3-Service activated which is also bound to igb1.

In the central networksettings igb0 has an ip assigned, dhcp is disabled. All other interfaces have no IP assigned.

Can someone help me? Thanks a lot!

rakor

Dabbler
OK, seems as if I had some issues with my network-configuration. Afer doing the whole networkconfig from scratch its working now.

shasi

Cadet
OK, seems as if I had some issues with my network-configuration. Afer doing the whole networkconfig from scratch its working now.

HI am having same issue , can you please let me know what changes needs to be made in my Truenas