Is this bug relevant on TrueNAS - ZFS corruption related to snapshots post-2.0.x upgrade

wuxia

Dabbler
On Linux there is a nasty bug: when sending native encrypted snapshots to another pool sometimes the source pool is marked as degraded with data errors. It's reported here: ZFS corruption related to snapshots post-2.0.x upgrade. This is a sample zpool output:
zpool status -v
pool: rpool
state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
corruption. Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible. Otherwise restore the
entire pool from backup.
see: https://openzfs.github.io/openzfs-docs/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
scan: scrub repaired 0B in 00:03:37 with 0 errors on Mon May 3 16:58:33 2021
config:

NAME STATE READ WRITE CKSUM
rpool ONLINE 0 0 0
nvme0n1p7 ONLINE 0 0 0

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

<0xeb51>:<0x0>

If you reboot and scrub one or two times the errors go away. I've also experienced it many times on Linux and was thinking of switching my encrypted pool to TrueNAS but I'm not sure that it's free from the bug. While I'm using TrueNAS for a long time already I've never used it with natively encrypted datasets. On GitHub there's at least one user reporting that FreeBSD is also affected. ZFS pre 2.0 is not affected so probably FreeNAS 11 is not affected. Is there someone experiencing this as it looks quite serious?

sretalla