Is it possible to save the setup on the Reporting page?

unseen

Contributor
I'm using the very latest TrueNAS Core and am in the process of replacing my NAS server's 3TB disks with 8TB disks.

Naturally, I want to monitor the system fairly closely while I am doing this and have discovered how particularly annoying
the Reporting page is in the web interface. Each time I navigate away from the Disks sub-page, the settings return to default,
which is showing the CPU page first when I click on Reporting again. Navigating back to the Disks sub page shows me the
default again, which is the I/O statistics for the first disk in the list.

Before I navigated away, I was monitoring the temperature of all four hard disks. I counted no less than nine mouse clicks to
return me to the view I had set up! This gets frustrating very quickly.

Is there any way to make the current configuration sticky, or even better, to be able to save named reporting setups?

unseen

Contributor

sretalla