Install guacamole with mysql - script

gt2416

Patron
Guacamole is a web application that allows you to access your PC/server's.
I recently had to set it up because ssh is blocked at my office and I really wanted to do something on my TrueNAS system, guacamole to the rescue !
Along with ssh it also supports vnc,rdp and sftp.
While I was installing it I noted down the steps I took, at the end I realized I can make a script for easy installation. Its a quick and dirty script because I don't know much about sh but anyway you can give it a try.

To get started ssh to your TrueNAS as root then run

fetch https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gt2416/iocage-Guacamole-mysql/main/guacamole.sh
chmod +x guacamole.sh

Finally run it with
./guacamole.sh

This is the first script I've written so feel free to let me know how to improve it and if you have any problems.

sretalla