thanks for the reply, i'm just using the .xml file for the connection setting for now, i don't really need the sql implentation,Did you try a static configuration first, that's what I did. Then switched to MySQL after everything worked. I cannot remember that I installed anything special, the guacamole package simply pulled in all the necessary dependencies.
The docs for static configuration can be found here:
For reference, my guacamole config is rather unspectacular:
Code:# guacgd.conf [daemon] [server] bind_host = localhost bind_port = 4822 # guacamole.properties uacd-host: localhost guacd-port: 4822 mysql-hostname: localhost mysql-port: 3306 mysql-database: guacamole mysql-username: guacamole mysql-password: ********* mysql-user-required: true
Plus you need to manually put
i'll bin the jail and start again, but this time output the results on the pkg install to see if it is pulling the dependencies