Incorrect Storage Display

obsidiangroup

Dabbler
I added a new TrueNAS system to be managed by my on-premise TrueCommand Installation. This host has 2 pools, with 14 drives. For some reason, the Dashboard is reporting incorrect pool size.

TrueCommand is reporting a ize of 12.5 TiB for the pools:

1673054916814.png

However, this is incorrect. When logging into the TrueNAS Scale WebUI, it is properly reporting the pool sizes:

1673055059657.png

It appears that TrueCommand is reporting half the available pool size. I'm not sure what or how this is happening, but on my other TrueNAS, TrueCommand is correctly the pool stats. The only difference is the version of TrueNAS.

NAS01 (Showing the correct information): TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.3
System is running virtualized with ESXi 8 as the hypervisor on a Dell R720.
Perc H710 mini flashed to LSI bios in IT Mode Passthrough to VM,
32GB RAM, 4vCPU, 40GbE Mellanox ConnectX-3 Passthrough
8 Disks, raidz2.

NAS02 (Showing incorrect information): TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.0
System is running virtualized with ESXi 7.0U3d as the hypervisor (will be moved to 8 soon) on a Dell R720xd
Perc H310 mini flashed to LSI bios in IT Mode Passthrough to VM
32GB RAM, 4vCPU, 40GbE Mellanox ConnectX-3 Passthrough
14 disks, 2 vdevs.

pool01: 2x Samsung 256GB SSD
pool02: 12x Seagate 3TB SAS Drives

TrueCommand 2.2.2, running as a container.

The only thing I can think of is something changed from 22.02.3 to 22.12.0 with the API and it's reporting the wrong information, or it has a bad math call in it. Not sure but this is the only thing I can think of as it's basically reporting exactly half the availablesize.

obsidiangroup

Dabbler
No problem. I added more details as well, specifically -
Graphs that show DISK READ and DISK WRITE on the dashboard are incorrect. It is not updating when doing a rsync task, even though data is being written to the store. If logs are needed, I would be glad to submit.

obsidiangroup

Dabbler
@aervin Just wanted to say, I've updated to 2.3.0 and this problem has been resolved. Now if I can figure out what I happened to break with my reverse proxy.