How to migrate ix-apps to new nvme drive

kzsolt4444

Cadet
Hi all!

I have my ix-apps dataset on my hdd which is very slow. I inserted 2 mirrored nvme disk, and i wanted to migrate everything to the new, fast nvme pool.
Reading the forum it had to be easy , but it is not working properly.
"Go to apps/settings/choose pool/selectyournewdestination" click ok. Thats it.

It started a new job, i saw the progress. It was not fast, but thats ok, since the source is a hdd.
But then, after it finished its job, i saw that on the Apps menu that the new nvme pool is the "selected pool for apps", however when i went to the datasets menu, i got errors like this: "truenas scale Failed retreiving USER quotas for dataset NEWDATASETPATH""

Just for the record. I do not have any kind of quota defined by me (neither user or group quota) so i don't know what is it talking about.

Can you tell me what is the proper way of migrating everything to a new pool -> dataset?
My idea is to install everything from scratch to the new dataset, but the problem is that i have to have the current one (old one) running, to be able to copy the details of each app.

Also since im using truecharts apps, i need to migrate the pvc storages as well for a few app.

So can you give me a hint what would be the proper solution to migrate my apps to my faster nvme drive?
Thank you!