How to manually install Resilio Sync in FreeNAS-11.3-U3.2 Jails

cnhap

Cadet
statement:Google Translate Chinese
Through self-learning, I learned that P2P Resilio Sync can be used in FreeNAS, but Resilio Sync is not provided in the FreeNAS-11.3-U3.2 plug-in. Google searches for "FreeNAS resilio jail" to find a tutorial "Resilio Sync in a FreeNAS Jail" released in 2020. In the tutorial operation, the following error appears.

N08bzq.png

Help the community's experts to give a detailed FreeNAS-11.3-U3.2 Jails manual installation of Resilio Sync tutorial, including how to save the settings file to the apps. Here I am a newcomer to FreeNAS, thank you very much [handshake]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

声明:上面内容用谷歌翻译的

通过自学了解到 FreeNAS里可以使用 P2P 的 Resilio Sync 但FreeNAS-11.3-U3.2 插件里 没有提供Resilio Sync 谷歌搜索“FreeNAS resilio jail”找到2020年发布的一篇教程《Resilio Sync in a FreeNAS Jail》按教程操作出现下图的错误。

N08bzq.png

求助社区的达人给一份详细的FreeNAS-11.3-U3.2 Jails 里手动安装 Resilio Sync 的教程 包含设置文件如何保存到apps里 在此我这个FreeNAS新人将万分感谢[握手]

Alecmascot

Guru
Looks like you have a DNS issue in the jail ???
Can you resolve the failing URL on another machine?

This works well for me : Resilio Sync in a Jail.

Alecmascot

Guru
So the jail cannot resolve the URL.
Is there a Nameserver set and a default gateway.

cnhap

Cadet
So the jail cannot resolve the URL.
Is there a Nameserver set and a default gateway.
Thank you for your guidance. By comparing the difference between Nextcloud installed automatically by the plug-in in Jails and your own creation, you can install it after opening NAT. In addition, I would like to ask if you can't download successfully when you execute Step 4: Set up the rslsync executable. I can upload files manually.

NBTOfO.png

cnhap

Cadet
I have followed the tutorial https://hendroff.wordpress.com/2020/04/02/resilio-sync-in-a-freenas-jail/ after all the steps have been taken jailable IP: 8888 The webpage cannot be accessed I have tried to remove jail and Re-creating a new jail is still related to the inaccessibility of the webpage and the inaccessibility of the Resilio Sync official website? I have uploaded the resilio-sync_freebsd_x64.tar.gz program to the corresponding directory.