How to install Ohmyform?

I want to set a Ohmyform server in my Truenas Scale. But I don't know how to set it.
Can anyone help me to set it? Thanks.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
They seem to be suggesting that it's pretty much docker only (https://ohmyform.com/docs/install/)

Since you're running SCALE, easy, just use the Launch Docker Image button on the apps page and specify the image you want.

WildSioux

Cadet
I have been trying to get this installed. This is my first time trying to install a docker image. I am able to get it installed with the Launch Docker Image button. But in the logs it says the ip address is 0.0.0.0:4000, or localhost:4000. So I cannot verify if it is installed by accessing the GUI.

I’ve tried a few things. I have ix-applications under my pool. I’ve even tried installing it to a appdata dataset with ohmyforms directory and config, cache directories. I’ve tried setting the network interface to DHCP, static. Tried forwarding port 9000…

Nothing works in changing the IP from 0.0.0.0 to the actual ip address of my truenas Scale.

I was able to get Nextcloud installed with the forms function in that. But it is a bit limited for my use case which is why I’m trying to get ohmyforms installed.

WildSioux

Cadet
After messing with this some more I got it working on my TrueNAS Scale server!

What I did:
Launch Docker Image (Big blue button in Apps)
Name: ohmyform
Image Repository: ohmyform/ohmyform
Latest
Container Entry Variables (Add 3):
CREATE_ADMIN = TRUE
ADMIN_USERNAME = root
ADMIN_PASSWORD = root

Port Forwarding:
Container Port: 3000
Node Port: 9000

Save and it will deploy. Then navigate to your http://ip:9000

It will load up the login page, enter root:root

I’m able to create a form, enter data and save it. The submissions show up in Ohmyform page. And I can download as xls file to view.

I’m new to all this docker stuff on TrueNAS or anything else. I’m trying to figure out the options for storage volumes??? I’ve entered info but nothing is in those datasets I created as a test for this. I can navigate to the ix-applications folder in SSH. I found the installed ohmyform docker under (8xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) some long string I think keyed to that install.

Where are thelse submissions being saved to? I don’t have a database running that I know of unless it was installed with this ohmyform docker. But where exactly are these being saved to LOL. I’d like to know so I can make a backup somehow.

for example under the long 8xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx string folder is typical folder one is /usr/ then /src/

I wouldn’t think it is saved under my TrueNAS host system. Or certainly not under my main SMB share. I tried in the storage settings when I set this up. Changed them and found that my created form was deleted since it created a new install.

For anyone who uses docker apps with TrueNAS SCALE. Where is data saved please! Thank you