How to get my truenas server on network B to communicate with network A

hAtul

Dabbler
Hello

I have the main router with its own network (192.168.1.1) and I have another router connected to it - but with a different network (192.168.0.1).
- I want my plex server on network 192.168.0.1 to communicate and share content with 192.168,1.1 which has the smart tv on.
- I want the devices on the main network (192.68.1.1) to be able to access the hard drives exposed by truenas from the network 192.168..0.1 where the truenas server is on.

I had them both sharing the same network which works perfectly, the problem was that the wifi channels were interfering with each other while cannot change the channel on the second router while sharing the same network. + I noticed that my network is way faster without the other one.

c77dk

Patron
Sounds like a simple routing issue to solve. Basically the routers need to know the networks of the other router and have appropriate firewall rules enabled.

sretalla