SOLVED Home Assistant on TrueNAS Scale: Port 5353 In Use (for HomeKit Controller)

Ralphshep

Dabbler
I have Home Assistant installed on TrueNAS Scale using the official image from IX System and I have host network enabled for better support for finding local smart home devices. Now the problem I'm running into is the HomeKit Bridge in Home Assistance needs access to port 5353 which is currently used by TrueNAS Scale for mDNS (see Isof lookup below), and I like being able to access my TrueNAS WebUI through the more user friendly hostname and it showing under Locations in Finder on macOS.
root@truenas-home[/nonexistent]# lsof -i :5353
COMMAND PID USER FD TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
avahi-dae 3878476 avahi 13u IPv4 54997419 0t0 UDP *:mdns
avahi-dae 3878476 avahi 14u IPv6 54997420 0t0 UDP *:mdns

Is there a way I can change the port on one of these or do I have to choose one to disable?

sretalla