Help setting up a jail with a static IP (plugin installation)

sbebpa9

Cadet
Very new to TrueNAS, and I'm enjoying it a lot so far. Certainly lots to learn...!

The issue I'm facing is, when installing a plugin, I'm not sure which settings to configure to give it a static IP and let it access the internet.
I imagine every plugin can be different, but I suspect the error really is because of the networking/or lack thereof.
The plugin I'm trying to install is 'PrivateBin'.

The settings I have been trying result in an error message from the plugin install, and it seems like the jail can't access the internet.
When going with DHCP for the plugin install, there are no issues - it just works.
After the plugin has been installed, I can turn off DHCP and set a static IP - this does work, but I imagine the jail still wouldn't be able to access the internet until set up properly.

My home network is not special at all, just a wifi router set give addresses out via DHCP at 192.168.1.100 to .200.
My TrueNAS machine has a static IP below .100.

Here's the settings I have tried in the Advanced Plugin setup (the only things I have changed, in red, all else is default):
pVyKVhK.png

And the error I get in the plugin install (I don't believe it's important, as I said I think it's just a generic issue where jail has no internet connection - but sharing anyway):
koSbCT5.png

I'd really appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction!
Thank you

henderbc

Dabbler
I too am interested in trying PrivateBin but haven't had much success. I've been able to install it, but when I go to the web portal, it will not accept any paste attempts.

Has anyone been successful in using this plugin?