Help needed with sickbeard and sabnzbd

Status
Not open for further replies.

CdRsKuLL

Cadet
Hi peeps, first post so please go easy..

I am having problems with sickbeard and sabnzdb. In a nut shell sabnzdb is downloading them and putting them in a completed folder but sickbeard isn't seeing them.

I've installed both plugins. Sickbeard scans.. finds and then sends sabnzdb the file. sabnzdb then downloads this file and I'm putting it in the completed folder.

I've added a storage link from this download folder to a folder on my storge called download.
I've added a storage link to the folder in my storage to the download folder in Sickbeard.

Because they are installed in seperate jails am I correct I can't point Sickbeard directly to sabnzdb's completed folder?

sorry but I'm completely lost and a bit of a newbie to all this. I thought I had finally cracked it when it started downloading.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank,

CdRsKuLL

Cadet
Just a note to say I've got it working now :smile: I ended up setting sickbeard to post process the download folder itself. To do this I just added a storage with a source being the sabnzdb completed download folder and the destination being media/download. Then I just pointed sickbeard to the download folder it created.

Happy bunny now. Already downloaded 28gig.. opps

thanks,

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.