help needed for new setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikkenjij36

Explorer
Hi all,got some questions before i start setting all up again.
The hardware i have works just fine tried already some os's on currently zfsguru but not stable enough and not to my needs.
Advantage though setting up sabnzbd/sickbeard/autosub/coucpotato and plex media server is very easy on this,out of the box so to say.
Cause i need a fairly quick setup for all this stuff i came here for advice.
I can setup freenas on my box but my problems i keep with the plugins,i kow it is set up fom the plugin menu now is very easy.
I just want to run all the plugin's and only need folders around 6 for me to create share and accesible by al my machines(win) and mediaplayers.
So what is the way to do this?
And mostly easy setup,i've got some time to work all this out but if i look through the forum and wiki it seems it takes more than a few moments to set this all up.
The most problems i have is how to make sure all the filles can be reached and played from and not to make a mess of all the folders and files.
Is there anyone who can guide me how to set up all of this?
Maybe even by take over my pc for a moment to help me directly?
Oh yes and how to get the plugin i have now autosub to work on freenas?
It's a prog to dl english and dutch subs for tv series?
Thnanks for your advice and directions.
ScreenShot017.jpg

ikkenjij36

Explorer
Ok i know how to work with with sb and so on but my main concern is autosub and how to make all the plugins to work and esy way to mak files to acces by other machines

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
File access/shares is FreeNAS itself. Has nothing to do with plugins. You need to read the documentation and decide what is best for YOUR network.

Figure out what you want to accomplish before you start adding complex things.

interpeix

Contributor
You don't read my link, this fork of sb, will download the subtitles for you. You don't need autosub.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.