Help in Setting Sonarr, Transmission and Plex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billybatts

Dabbler
Hi Guys,

i was hoping to get some help regarding setting up Sonarr, Transmission and Plex i am running Freenas 11.1, so far i have created three users and groups permissions for each plugin in their respected names transmission, plex, sonarr, what i want to acheive is when a download from the plugin transmission has finished to be able to move from a download folder "torrents" to plex.

Billybatts

Dabbler
Capture.PNG
Jail Storage.PNG

danb35

Hall of Famer
acheive is when a download from the plugin transmission has finished to be able to move from a download folder "torrents" to plex.
Well, you wouldn't move it to plex, you'd move it to a media directory that Plex has configured as a library. And you'd set that up in Sonarr.

Billybatts

Dabbler
Right, as i have showed in the Storage Volume setup image above, Dataset Entertainment-Share has two Folders Movies and Tv and they have been successfully set up to point to plex fine i have tested this and it works. can i use the same named dataset for sonarr to see and looks for media once transmission has finished downloading media?

danb35

Hall of Famer
Sonarr needs to be able to read the completed torrents directory, and write to the TV directory. Then it's just a matter of telling it where to look for downloads, and where to put them once they're ready.

Billybatts

Dabbler
so far i have set up the Jails Storage as follows

Jails Storage

plexmediaserver_1
Source : /mnt/AndromedaGalaxy/Media
Destination : /media/TV

Sonarr
Source : /mnt/AndromedaGalaxy/jails/transmission_1/media/downloads
Destination: /media

Sonarr
Source : /mnt/AndromedaGalaxy/Downloads

Sonarr

Source :/mnt/AndromedaGalaxy/Media

Plugin Transmission
Watch Directory - /media/downloads - this is where the downloads are pointing to after a download has finished
Incomplete Download Directory - media/incomplete

but i am still having issues with Sonarr its coming up with the error message
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /media/downloads/Bodyguard.S01E04.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP2.0.x264-NTb[rarbg]

Status
Not open for further replies.