help in Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudlite

Dabbler
i am looking for someone to update and get my server up and running and also to help relocate my wifi router. the freenas stopped running about a year or more ago. the server is fine. it just needs updates . i am in Pakenham.

BigDave

FreeNAS Enthusiast
Your best bet would probably be a local computer shop, preferably one that makes house calls.

mudlite

Dabbler
id prefer someone that is familiar with freenas. and would prefer giving my money to someone in the community.

BigDave

FreeNAS Enthusiast
Understandable, maybe there will be a member in your area willing to help out, good luck!

gpsguy

You might want to contact iXsystems. They have a network of third parties that provide support for FreeNAS.

Near the end of the FreeNAS documentation, there's a link that will take you to their "Professional Support". Being on my phone right now, I can't give you the direct link.

BigDave

FreeNAS Enthusiast
25.5. Professional Support
In addition to the freely available community resources, professional support may be
available through iXsystem’s network of third-party consultants.
Submit a support inquiry using the form at
https://www.ixsystems.com/freenas-commercial-support/.

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
Actually: BSDCan will be in Ottawa in a few weeks. We'll have at least a dozen guys from the FreeNAS community up there. Maybe for a small fee someone will hook you up. @m0nkey_ ?

m0nkey_

MVP
I will be attending BSDCan in Ottawa this year. For sure, come take a look. You might learn something. If there is time, maybe we can help you with your FreeNAS issues.

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
Yes, even better. Come to the conference, bring your equipment, someone will help you :)

Is BSDCan always this time of year? There are some interesting items on the schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.