HELP HELP.. wronly reset my free nad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num

Cadet
when i open my freenas disk management is said unknown r formatted.. i nt want to lose my data.. i also dont have any back up. coz my frnd sent up for me and he is nt around.. wat to do? can i use data recovery software to recover my data than format the HDD?? r any way i can get the HDD working again without lose any data..

my hardware... i am using FreeBSD 7.3-RELEASE-p3 (revision 199506).. system info i386-full on Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU D510 @ 1.66GH.. pls help can i retrive my data as it is.. i reset factory y GUI and network. now can access but cant ce my hdd.. pls help. try many times no reply..
here is my email.. najamhafeez82@gmail.com... r either can wats app..

warri

Guru
I can guarantee you that you won't get any help here. You posted this message already with horrible spelling and are even using the wrong forum altogether (which was even pointed out to you in the other thread).

Num

Cadet
I can guarantee you that you won't get any help here. You posted this message already with horrible spelling and are even using the wrong forum altogether (which was even pointed out to you in the other thread).

pls help wr to get help.. i am so tired

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
Please review the rules of the forum. You arent even using the same OS as anyone else here. Please go to the proper forums.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Num

Cadet
Please review the rules of the forum. You arent even using the same OS as anyone else here. Please go to the proper forums.

Sent from my Nexus 5

sir pls snd me any link for the related forum so confusing to find the specific one. i will be will thankful to u

warri

Guru
Num, you did not actually read anything but just copy pasted your post into the Forum Guidelines thread. Are you serious? Go troll another forum.

Num

Cadet
i am so tired.. why is it so complicated even hard to find solution.. i need help ppl telling me go thier r go thier but not helping at all.. aww.w.

warri

Guru
I wonder why...
Well, I'm out of here. Have a good night.

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
i am so tired.. why is it so complicated even hard to find solution.. i need help ppl telling me go thier r go thier but not helping at all.. aww.w.

You are about to be banned.

You have been told WHERE you would find your information.

You have been told NOT to spam this same issue across multiple threads and multiple subforums.

You are ignoring everything you are being told.

LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU:

YOU ARE USING A VERSION OF FREENAS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE FORUMS AT ALL!
IF YOU HAD READ THE RULES LIKE I TOLD YOU TO, YOU WOULD KNOW WHERE TO GO FOR HELP FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THESE FORUMS.

YOU HAVE FAILED TO COMPREHEND ANYTHING AND AS SUCH YOU WILL BE IGNORED AND ANY THREADS YOU OPEN WILL BE LOCKED.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Thread locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.