Hello from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad0

Cadet
Hi Everyone I've been on the FreeNAS forums dozens of times and finally decided to sing up after setting up my NAS just yesterday with plex server, and looking to use some of the other plugins available with some VMs in the near future very much a newbie to FreeNAS and FreeBSD.

kdragon75

Wizard
Hi Everyone I've been on the FreeNAS forums dozens of times and finally decided to sing up after setting up my NAS just yesterday with plex server, and looking to use some of the other plugins available with some VMs in the near future very much a newbie to FreeNAS and FreeBSD.
Welcome!
Be sure to ONLY use iocage for the jails. the old jail and plugin system are dead software running.

Vlad0

Cadet
Welcome!
Be sure to ONLY use iocage for the jails. the old jail and plugin system are dead software running.
Thanks for letting me know that I was using the native Jails in Freenas and noticed Plex is out of date!

kdragon75

Wizard
iocage from the command line is not bad at all. If you just setup a basic jail, you can install Plex from the package manager and its much more up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.