GUI is broken shortly after update to 11.2-U6

Spacemarine

Contributor
I updated to 11.2-U6 a few days ago and I could boot perfectly fine and everything worked. Today I rebooted and I only get a broken GUI, which doen't allow me to log in. Firefox and Edge show the same result. The sourcecode of the GUI that's shown in the browser contains only one single line, so I guess the webserver is somehow broken. I also made sure that my browser-cache isn't the problem.

If I log in via SSH, I can't see any errors. How I can find out what went wrong an possibly fix it?

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Try a forced reload (shift while clicking the reload button in the browser).

Spacemarine

Contributor
Already did that. As I said, it's not a problem of browser cache, firefox and edge show exactly the same faulty website.

seanm

Guru
Did you try a 'private mode' browser window? I see similar issues after every FreeNAS update and it's always browser cache for me.

sretalla