FreeNAS Owncloud Samba Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg161

Dabbler
I installed Owncloud in FreeNAS with this tutorial https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/how-to-owncloud-using-nginx-php-fpm-and-mysql.17786/ but I have error when I try to mount in Owncloud Samba share, I use this share in my network and it works great, than I decided to install Owncloud from plugin and I was able to mount Samba share in Owncloud by using external share choosing SMB/CIFS connection, than I decided to install it again manually in the jail thanks to above tutorial with author's help I did it, but now I have a problem with mounting Samba share, I can see green dot in administrator panel next to definition of Samba share, but when I go to the files in menu an try to open this share I have an error "Storage not available" , below is my log from Owncloud:
Code:
Exception: {"Exception":"OCP\\Files\\StorageNotAvailableException","Message":"Unknown error (ERROR: Unable to open credentials file!)","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/files_external\/lib\/Lib\/Storage\/SMB.php(279): OCA\\Files_External\\Lib\\Storage\\SMB->getFileInfo('\/')\n#1 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Storage\/Common.php(436): OCA\\Files_External\\Lib\\Storage\\SMB->stat('')\n#2 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/files_external\/lib\/Lib\/Storage\/SMB.php(616): OC\\Files\\Storage\\Common->test()\n#3 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/files_external\/lib\/config.php(231): OCA\\Files_External\\Lib\\Storage\\SMB->test(false, false)\n#4 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/files_external\/lib\/Controller\/StoragesController.php(253): OC_Mount_Config::getBackendStatus('\\\\OCA\\\\Files_Exte...', Array, false, false)\n#5 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/files_external\/lib\/Controller\/UserGlobalStoragesController.php(119): OCA\\Files_External\\Controller\\StoragesController->updateStorageStatus(Object(OCA\\Files_External\\Lib\\StorageConfig), false)\n#6 [internal function]: OCA\\Files_External\\Controller\\UserGlobalStoragesController->show(1, false)\n#7 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(159): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#8 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(89): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\\Files_External\\Controller\\UserGlobalStoragesController), 'show')\n#9 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(99): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\\Files_External\\Controller\\UserGlobalStoragesController), 'show')\n#10 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(46): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main('OCA\\\\Files_Exter...', 'show', Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#11 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#12 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(280): call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#13 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/base.php(891): OC\\Route\\Router->match('\/apps\/files_ext...')\n#14 \/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/index.php(54): OC::handleRequest()\n#15 {main}","File":"\/usr\/local\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/files_external\/lib\/Lib\/Storage\/SMB.php","Line":172}

Status
Not open for further replies.