FreeNAS erros out on showing Available Plugins

Zaq

Cadet
Hello -

I know this has been brought up a few times, as I've searched for answers for a while. I performed an upgrade to 11.2 not too long ago. Create a few jails, and manually installed Plex in one of the jails, and then openvpn, sabnzbd, and transmission in the other... No issues, all is working great. Today I started the process of installing CouchPotato and Sonarr, but when I went to the Available Plugins, I received an error:

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 166, in call_method
result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1093, in call_method
return await self._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=app, io_thread=False)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1037, in _call
return await self._call_worker(name, *args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1058, in _call_worker
return await self.run_in_proc(main_worker, name, args, job)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 990, in run_in_proc
return await async_run_in_executor(loop, executor, method, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/utils/asyncio_.py", line 41, in async_run_in_executor
raise result
requests.exceptions.ReadTimeout: None: None

I'm not having any obvious network issues, that is SABnzbd and Transmission are working correctly...

I also recall seeing plugins that were available post the upgrade I did.

I just ssh'ed to the jail pool and can see se the list of plugins in the iocage/.plugin_index

here:
1612316235324.png

Thoughts on what i should do to correct this issue?

Thanks!