FreeNAS 11.3 completely freezes from time to time after upgrading

Hi all
I have a strange problem with my installment.
Previously I had Freenas installed on a USB drive with version 10. It worked with no problems, but I decided to switch to a SSD disk becasue I read that it would be better nowadays. I bought a SSD disk and installed the nevest version on that. (FreeNAS-11.3-U1, AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB RAM )

Everything works except that freenas completely freezes from time to time. It stops responding to ping, the console does not answer, I cant connect through the network to the server. The only solution I have found is to hard boot the server. I have also seen that sometime the server has restarted by itself.
The frequency of the freezing is roughly every second day. Sometime every day, sometimes more days between.

I find it hard that it would be a HW error with memory, cpu or motherboard, due to that it has been working without problems for quite a long time before upgrading.

I dont find anything in the logfiles either
I have tried to not start the jail where I have everything that i want to run on the server except for the filesharing but it didnt help, so I guess the problem lies in freenas somewhere

Anyone that has any idea what this might be or were I can look in the server to try to find the error???

Regards
Kristoffer