File gone from windows share, still accessible via plex and the shell?

Variable3

Cadet
Hello lovely people, I've got a bit of an issue currently where the folder I linked to my plex install is no longer visible to my windows share, or inside of the TrueNAS gui. I know it still exists because I can still move things into it and plex still works fine (barring the ability to downscale videos but thats a whole other ball of wax), but no matter what I do I cant get it to show up on my windows share. Other folders are still there, so I've been able to make due for now, but moving entire TV shows via shell is suboptimal to say the least.

Would anyone happen to know where I should look to see whats going wrong here? I'm at a loss, so terribly sorry I can't be more descriptive.

homer27081990

Patron
Need more to go on. Did something change in your setup or network? What version are you using? Did you upgrade? Did you change router? (...)

Variable3

Cadet
Need more to go on. Did something change in your setup or network? What version are you using? Did you upgrade? Did you change router? (...)
Was a while ago when it poofed into smoke for me but if I remember right I was tweaking some of the user settings, though I don't recall if I directly edited anything with regards to file permissions.

Same router, same version of core (TrueNAS-12.0-U8.1), same same samity same same. As I said before, most of my files are accessible through my SMB share, but the folder that I made my plex pull media from is gone from my windows file browser, and I want to say the pool as well.

homer27081990

Patron
Check if you enabled "browsable to network clients" or if you activated "access based enumeration" in share permission settings in the UI, but forgot to give your windows user the necessary permissions.
1663938640574.png
1663938456949.png