ffmpeg error in fresh Nextcloud jail

lmcore

Cadet
Since you will have to move the files anyway, here is a suggestion.

Install nextcloud using the script.
Create your respective users in the GUI.

Copy all corresponding files from your old jail into the proper directories containing each users files.
Run the occ files:scan --all
Hi Victor, now I have the time for the migration, and I started to organize myself. The script works well, I made an import of the jail to have an extra backup, and I was able to create the users in the new instance. But, now I am lost. I cannot identify/find the files and directories from the old jail, so I am stuck trying to move user files into the new jail. I could not find a guide for it. Probably I am using the wrong keywords. Do you have guide I can use? Thanks in advance for your advice.

victort

Guru
It’s fairly simple.

1. The files for each user are located in the “files” directory you created when setting up the script. This would be /mnt/poolname/nextcloud/files/user1/files (this is just an example, but the files are in the nextcloud dataset)

2. The files from the old jail will be at /mnt/poolname/iocage/jails/nextcloud/root/pathtouser1/files

You will need to copy the files from inside the files folder from each user into the files folder of the new dataset you created.

Example

Inside Nextcloud you create 13 users with the same names (the new names can be different, just be sure to copy the correct files). Then you copy all the files from /jail/user1/files to the dataset /nextcloud/files/user1/files

I don’t exactly know where the files for the users are inside the plug-in jail, you you will have to adjust the paths accordingly.

Once this is done you can run this string from the command line inside the jail.

su -m www -c "php /usr/local/www/nextcloud/occ files:scan --all to scan the files into the database.

lmcore

Cadet
It’s fairly simple.

1. The files for each user are located in the “files” directory you created when setting up the script. This would be /mnt/poolname/nextcloud/files/user1/files (this is just an example, but the files are in the nextcloud dataset)

2. The files from the old jail will be at /mnt/poolname/iocage/jails/nextcloud/root/pathtouser1/files

You will need to copy the files from inside the files folder from each user into the files folder of the new dataset you created.

Example

Inside Nextcloud you create 13 users with the same names (the new names can be different, just be sure to copy the correct files). Then you copy all the files from /jail/user1/files to the dataset /nextcloud/files/user1/files

I don’t exactly know where the files for the users are inside the plug-in jail, you you will have to adjust the paths accordingly.

Once this is done you can run this string from the command line inside the jail.

su -m www -c "php /usr/local/www/nextcloud/occ files:scan --all to scan the files into the database.
Thanks a lot, I will be working on it this weekend, wish me luck :)

gyfer

Dabbler
hopefully this able to help

any input is welcome

Verytutos

Cadet
Finally the issue was corrected, and the Jail can now be updated to version 13.2-RELEASE-p3. If it doesn't allow you to update, I recommend a fresh install of the plugin, which is what I did and all the nextcloud modules now work normally.